Situated on an incredible sandy beach, Moonstone is a spectacular villa with its own yoga shala, gorgeous landscaped gardens and a wonderful chef.
- Cinema room
- Great pool with children's slide
- Entrance hall
- Spacious living room with breakfast area opening onto terrace
- Service kitchen
- TV snug
- Cinema room (can be twin/double bedroom)
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom (4 poster king size bed), opening to balcony with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- 2 Double bedrooms (4 poster king size bed), each opening to balcony and with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Bunk bedroom (2 sets of 3 bunks) opening to balcony.
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Wine fridge
- Apple TV
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Cinema room with projector
- Movie library
- Children's books
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Mosquito nets
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 9.75m x 5.5m
- 1.6m x 3.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Beach entry
- Outdoor shower
- 20m water slide that falls into a separate plunge pool.
- Yoga shala
- Laundry services
- Laundry services
- Safes in All Bedrooms
About The Villa from CHF 8'091 per week
Moonstone is a very special house that promises fun for all ages, located just footsteps away from a golden sandy beach with private access to the Indian Ocean. Thoughtfully designed and beautiful decorated, the villa sits at the top of an extensive tropical garden, with panoramic ocean views. Generously equipped with all the mod cons, there is a large open plan sitting/dining room with breakfast table, and a further dining table on the spacious veranda. On a lower terraced deck with comfortable loungers and ample tanning spots, is the fabulous kidney shaped infinity pool with sloping beach-inspired access ideal for children; a 20m water slide falls into the neighbouring plunge pool providing hours of fun for youngsters, whilst swimmers are undisturbed – or they may opt for further relaxation in the Jacuzzi. The landscaped gardens feature a peaceful yoga shala looking out to the ocean, often can also be used for a Buddhist blessing, whilst hammocks swing between the palm trees down by the beach. A wicket can also be set up for cricket. The entertainment continues back inside the villa with a cinema room and a brightly coloured kid’s snug. A spiralling teak staircase from the beautiful entrance hall and magnificent sitting room leads to six bedrooms within the main house, made up of three master suites with four-poster beds, two twin rooms and a mega bunk room sleeping up to 6 children; the 7th bedroom is housed in the lovely Garden suite.
The villa’s superb chef not only prepares an expansive range of delicious cuisine from a range of menus, but is also happy to offer onsite cooking lessons for guests; a team of 7 staff ensure seamless service. Without doubt, this magnificent property with superb team of staff, is one of our best houses for a multi-generational get-together.
For occupancies for up to 10, five bedrooms will be available. This does not apply from 15th December - 06th January when all bedrooms will be available.
This is a Level 1 Safe and Secure property.
The owner of the property you are staying in will either visit you on arrival or will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 11:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on CV Villas website
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 4 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Fully catered
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Airport transfers from Colombo airport
Anfrage für «Moonstone»