A tranquil hideaway with atmospheric views, Elephant house offers beautiful rice paddy views and a lovely large pool.
- Tranquil setting
- Large private pool
- Beautiful rice paddy views
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- 2 Double bedrooms (queen size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace with outdoor shower
- Master suite (king size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace with double outdoor shower
- Second master suite (king size bed) with bathroom en suite opening to terrace with outdoor shower
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- 20m x m
- Outdoor shower
- Bathroom amenities
About The Villa from CHF 2'982 per week
Tucked away in a perfectly peaceful location overlooking the vibrant paddy fields of Galle, Elephant House is a dreamy combination of cutting edge design and optimum comfort. Its location is truly atmospheric in the heart of southern Sri Lanka, yet only a short drive to the closest beaches. Passing along the large veranda, the first room in the villa is the stylish sitting room that has a large sofa and armchairs, with retractable shutters that can be fully opened to reveal the wide screen panorama of the surrounding rice paddies and a welcome cooling breeze. Running through the centre of the house is a sleek space, housing the kitchen and indoor dining area. The dining table sits on the paddy side of the house, allowing for atmospheric dining; on the other side is the well-equipped kitchen. Leading from the sitting room are the two queen bedrooms with outdoors showers; antique finishing touches, such as fans and typewriters add a certain romance. There are two beautiful master suites with four poster king beds. Both rooms are en suite - one has a bath, while the other has an ambient double outdoor shower.
Outside, the huge 18m long pool runs perpendicular to the paddy and is perfect for swimming laps. The poolside pavilion is a wonderful open space, great for practising yoga and enjoying a bbq prepared by the in-villa chef. The chef specialises in excellent Sri Lankan cuisine and you conveniently pay per meal. Just 15km from the villa is UNESCO world heritage site Galle fort for excellent restaurants, boutique shopping and sunset views over historic sites.
The villa manager of the property you are staying in will meet you on arrival and visit you during your stay if you wish, and both the villa manager and a CV Villas representative will be available by phone. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 3 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 7 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Airport transfers from Colombo airport
Anfrage für «Elephant House»