This Provencal property is rustic yet contemporary, with views overlooking the rolling green landscape and featuring a heatable outdoor pool.
- Contemporary design
- Historic towns nearby
- Large heatable pool
- Kitchen opening to gardens
- Living room opening to gardens
- TV room opening to gardens
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Utility room
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom with bathroom en suite (free standing bath) and separate shower
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with double vanity unit
- TV in all bedrooms
- Apple TV in master bedroom
- Sonos sound system in sitting room, master bedroom and kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout
- Gas Hob
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso Machine
- 20m x 5m
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Iron & ironing board
About The Villa from CHF 10'115 per week
This villa is pleasantly provincial, a rustic property with a contemporary twist. Adorned with sage shutters on every window, the villa overlooks Provence’s lively green landscape. Inside the villa is bright and airy, the decor is a gorgeous combination of modern and Arcadian. The navy-toned kitchen/dining area is equipped with all the essentials, whilst the living and TV rooms offer luxurious spaces to relax. Each ground floor area includes an opening to the well-manicured gardens, where guests can discover an array of grand twisting trees and a private pool equipped with heating.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms to accommodate eight guests, with a double room on the ground floor providing space for another two guests. Three of the five bedrooms are completed with an en suite, whilst an additional independent bathroom is furnished with a useful double vanity. Amenities are located just 2.7km away in sun-soaked Saint-Remy-de-Provence. Local places of interest include Les Baux-de-Provence, regarded as one of France’s most beautiful villages, where visitors can get a feel for the classic Provencal cuisine and explore a range of intriguing historical sites.
Proof of a valid travel insurance will be requested before travelling to this property.
An English speaking CV Representative will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 1700hr Depart by 0900hr
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 3 hours per day 2 days per week
- Linen change 1 day per week
- Towel change 1 day per week
Anfrage für «Mas des Aromes»