In a raised position with restful views of Lubéron countryside and Les Alpilles, this very comfortable family villa is a beautiful blend of old world charm and 21st century facilities.
- Countryside views
- Contemporary design
- Children's playground
- Entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- TV room
- Sitting/living room with fireplace
- Master double (super king bed) bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Double (super king bed) bedroom (can be twin on request)
- Twin bedroom
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Gas barbecue
- Samsung TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- HD video player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Children's playground
- Air conditioning – in the three bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- 10m x 5m
- 1.4m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Electric heating system
About The Villa from CHF 4'462 per week
Peeping out from between mature trees and overlooking an olive grove, Maison l’Hirondelle is wonderfully welcoming, effortlessly elegant, timelessly traditional, but it is also very well equipped for contemporary living. Its three lovely bedrooms are unashamedly country-style, but all cooled with air conditioning; the kitchen comes complete with modern appliances; and, complementing a calm and comfortable living room, there is a TV room with large screen satellite TV, a surround sound system and Blue Ray/DVD player, and an HD video player and library of films. Within the grounds there is table tennis and a ten metre swimming pool that is set in a terrace surrounded by trees, with a vibrant gazebo and bright parasols along its paved poolside. And linking house and garden is a gorgeous pergola terrace, furnished for al fresco dining and draped in graceful wisteria. Cook service could be pre-booked here, to plan ahead for perfect leisure. A five minute drive leads to restaurants, shops and pretty squares in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. And there are supermarkets and a golf course even nearer.
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Service & Staffing
- Starter welcome provisions
- Maid service 4 hours per day 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
available on request
- COOK SERVICE Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Anfrage für «Maison L' Hirondelle»