A spacious, fully staffed villa within walking distance of excellent hotel facilities including a spa and restaurant and within a short drive of golf and wide sandy beaches in and around Essaouira.
- Breakfast and Cook service included
- Heated pool
- Hotel facilities within walking distance
- Steps up to entrance
- Open plan living room with dining area opening to pool terraced and few steps down to TV area
- Double (super king size, can be twin) bedroom with bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Double (super king size, can be twin) bedroom with bathroom with separate shower
- Double (super king size, can be twin) bedroom with shower room en suite and additional single bed
- Across terrace: self contained Double (super king size, can be twin) bedroom with shower room en suite and additional single bed
- Cot and highchair
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Yoga terrace
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 16m x 6m
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Uniform depth
- Bathroom amenities
- Concierge service
- Breakfast included
- Iron & Ironing Board
About The Villa from CHF 5'404 per week
Villa Basmah is one of six spacious and very comfortable fully staffed private villas set in lush private gardens within the grounds of and within walking distance of the excellent facilities of a an excellent small hotel, set south of Essaouira. All six villas are individually furnished with the richly coloured exotic fabrics and zelig tiles that Morocco is so well known for. All bedrooms can be made up as either double or twin (please advise on booking) and are of a consistent size, with air conditioning and either a bath or shower room en suite. The spacious living rooms catch the cooling breezes, and open on to a broad veranda, with al fresco sitting and dining areas, each with a fabulous large pool with distinctive Moroccan tiling. Villa Basmah , there are two bedrooms on the ground floor that are mirror images of each other, a further two bedrooms upstairs, one of which is self-contained and accessed via the large upper terrace. This large upper terrace itself is a space suitable for quiet reading or private sunbathing. Breakfast is included and for other meals, guests can choose to either self-cater, ask the villa staff to prepare meals, choose from a selection of local dishes on the in house menu (paying per adult/child) or dine at the noted hotel restaurant where barbecues are held on Sundays. Guests can also use the hotel bar, restaurant and enjoy beauty and wellness treatments in the spa that this special hotel offers. The hotel operate a shuttle between the hotel and the town and the staff will be pleased to advise on local activities such as golf and surfing. Car hire can be arranged on a daily basis to explore.
We are delighted to introduce these properties to CV clients who we are sure will enjoy the flexible catering options that these villa offer and exploring this interesting location. The villas are very popular so early booking is essential.
Occupancy for 9 and 10: 2 additional full size single beds are in 2 bedrooms (1 in each bedroom) and are available free of charge.
Minimum stay: 3 nights apart from 5 nights for the following periods: April 4 - 20 (Easter), July 11 - August 22 (High Season), October 17 - November 1 (school holidays), December 19 – 31
The staff at the Hotel reception will welcome you on arrival, are on hand to assist you with the catering options offered at your villa, show you the property. They will also be pleased to answer any queries you have about the hotel restaurant, bar and spa, minivan shuttle service to Essaouira, local beaches, shopping and other activities nearby. They will be available at the Hotel reception or by telephone during your stay.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 12:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
A car with English speaking driver is available but needs to be pre-booked and costs are paid locally.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 16 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Daily breakfast
- Cook service
- Dishes from in house villa menu for lunch or dinner (cost per adult/child as indicated on menu)
- Cost of food
- Laundry service
- Transfer from Marrakech, MAD 700 per taxi (approx Euro 70) up to 4 guests) MAD 1200 (Euro 112) for up to 7 guests
- Minivan shuttle transfer to/from Essaouira MAD 175 (Euro 16.35) each way, per villa
- Tourist tax MAD 30 (Euro 2.8) per room per night payable on departure
Anfrage für «Villa Basmah»
Essaouira , Morocco