Set in extensive walled gardens, with spectacular Atlas views, this large catered villa (food included) with superb staff near Marrakech with huge pool and tennis court is a great get- together venue.
- Superb staff, prices include food
- Heatable pool, tennis court
- Flexible arrival day and duration
- Open plan sitting room and dining room opening to terraces with steps down to gardens
- Library/TV room
- Entrance hall
- Master double (super king size) bedroom opening to terrace with bathroom en suite.
- Double bedroom (king size) with bathroom en suite
- 2 Double (super king size)/Twin bedrooms, each with bathroom en suite
- Roof terrace with dining area
- Steps up to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed)
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed)
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- 20m x 6m
- Built-in steps
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Pool towels
- Pool house
- Pool heating available - price on request
Private Tennis Court
- Clay surface
- Central Heating Included
- Concierge services
- Fully catered
About The Villa from CHF 9'639 per week
The dedicated and experienced team of staff look after guests and the villa is rented on a full board basis. Therefore all meals are included. The team prepare breakfast of your choice including fresh fruit juice, croissants, home-made breads, special honey, fresh fruit, yoghurt, eggs (laid by hens at the property), tea and coffee OR full English breakfast of your choice. Two course lunch (home made ravioli, pasta with various sauces, Moroccan hamburgers, tuna Nicoise salad, chicken Caesar salad, quiche, many assorted salads including lettuce from our garden, followed by home-made ice creams/sorbets) or a picnic. Tea with home-made cake and/or biscuits. Three course dinner (cold/hot soups, goats cheese bruschetta, cheese souffle, avocado/tomato mousse, Moroccan tagines of chicken, lamb, beef, whole baked fish, chicken/seafood pastilla. Fruit salad, lemon/chocolate/strawberry mousse, crème caramel/brulé, a variety of fruit tarts).
All water is included. Soft and alcoholic drinks are not included but very drinkable Moroccan wines (rosé, gris, white, red) can be provided from £8 (100 MAD) upwards and local beer. Spirits and champagne are costly locally and therefore we recommend that they are purchased at duty free. Allergies, preferences and special requests can be catered for, please request on booking.
The dedicated and experienced team of staff look after guests and the villa is rented on a full board basis. Therefore all meals are included. The team prepare breakfast of your choice including fresh fruit juice, croissants, home-made breads, special honey, fresh fruit, yoghurt, tea and coffee OR full English breakfast of your choice. Two course lunch or a picnic. Tea with home-made biscuits. Three course dinner. All water is included. Soft and alcoholic drinks are not included but very drinkable Moroccan wines (rosé, gris, white, red) can be provided from 100 MAD upwards. Allergies, dislikes and special requests can be catered for, please request on booking.
The Villa Manager will welcome you on arrival and be available by telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website. Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round with lovely temperatures in the winter months. Our customers also enjoy our villas in Morocco in the summer months due to the dry continental climate. There is low humidity, temperatures drop at night and it is very pleasant in the shade.
A car with English speaking driver is available and costs are paid locally.
Service & Staffing
- Full board, 3 meals a day, 7 days per week
- Maid service 7 day(s) per week
- Laundry service
- Night security
Available on request at an additional cost
- Private taxi transfers from Marrakech Airport
- Private return taxi transfers to Marrakech Medina and Gueliz
- Exursions with car and driver
Anfrage für «Villa Alexandra»