Poised on a peninsula, within walking distance of sandy beach, this luxury villa boasts exquisite views from the gardens, and offers inclusive cook service for a truly leisurely stay.
- Heated pool
- Beautiful gardens
- Walk to beach, shops and restaurants in Cala San Vicente
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining room with drinks fridge and further large fridge opening to outside dining pergola
- Shower room (staff use)
- Large double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom (fixed shower over bath) en suite and balcony
- Large double bedroom (can be made as twin) with small single bedroom (access only from the bedroom, suitable for a child only), bathroom (with fixed shower over bath) en suite and balcony.
Lower ground floor
- Large double bedroom (can be twin) with bathroom (with fixed shower over bath) en suite
- Double bedroom (can be twin) with bathroom en suite (with fixed shower over bath, also has connecting door to corridor so fifth bedroom below can use it).
- Double bedroom (small double bed,1.20 cm wide)
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Portable barbecue
- DVD Player
- CD player
Games and Sports
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- 17m long
- 17m x m
- 1m x 2.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool House with dining area and small fridge
- Cook service
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
About The Villa from CHF 7'523 per week
Just a five minute walk from shops, cafés and restaurants in scenic Cala San Vicente, this traditional whitewashed villa takes prime position on the tip of the peninsula, with private steps leading directly down to one of the two sandy beaches. With forest green shutters and beamed ceilings, Mar Azul has the ambience of a much loved old house, while meeting the needs of today’s travellers with WiFi and air conditioning throughout, and a new kitchen complete with modern appliances. Furnished for comfort in country style, accommodation is arranged over four levels, with big comfy sofas, a fireplace and window wall in the welcoming sitting room; and sunshine colours or cool blues in the five bedrooms, three of which are thoughtfully designed for twin or double use.
Outside, in three-tier gardens, a fabulous free-form pool is set above the sea and served by a pool house with fridge and dining area; an open terrace, in dappled tree shade, is furnished in cushioned cane and perfectly placed for pre-dinner drinks at sunset; and there are shady spots, sunny patios and a portable barbecue. This charming and disarming house is a 5km drive from Pollensa.
An English speaking CV representative in Spain will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome meal
- Cook service
- Personal laundry
- Maid service 7 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Balearics Ecotax
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments
Anfrage für «Mar Azul»
Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics