A very comfortable luxury villa in Sardinia, with gorgeous views, family facilities, and a good restaurant and beach nearby. Also superb for cyclists.
- Walk to a restaurant
- Contemporary design
- Comfortable family home
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Sitting room with dining area opening to terrace
- Double (super king size bed) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double (super king size bed) bedroom with shower room en suite.
- Double (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with overhead shower
- Reading room with TV and DVD player opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Double (super king size bed) bedroom opening out to gardens with private outside shower
- Bunk bedroom
- Games room with fireplace
- Utility room
- 3 cots, 3 handsits for chairs, bath seat and bottle warmer
- Built-in barbecue with preparation area, sink, spit roast and covered seating
- iPod dock
- Two TV screens only for DVD and computer
- Large library of books and over 400 DVDs
- Selection of board games and garden games
Games and Sports
- Selection of wet suits
- Table tennis
- Stand up paddle boards
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Two dishwashers
- Second drinks fridge
Private Infinity Pool
- 15m x 5m
- 1.40m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating Included
- Insect screens
About The Villa from CHF 1'756 per week
Nestled in the folds of coastal hills in the south west of Sardinia, the aptly named Beach Retreat is peacefully secluded, but just a cycle ride from the long sands of Portixeddu beach, with beds and brollies, drinks kiosks and pedalo hire, and boat trips from the little harbour. There are fruit stalls en-route to the beach, and a good restaurant just 400m away, so all the essentials are within easy reach, though the laid-back house and its large lawned gardens offer great space and facilities to keep the family entertained ‘at home’. The villa’s interiors are bright, modern, colourful and uncluttered, a glossy kitchen opening on to a covered terrace, and an airy living room, with a huge picture window to mountain views, leading out to a sundowner patio. With a mixture of super-king, twin and bunk beds, there are three bedrooms on the ground floor, three on the first, and two at lower ground level, where a games room has table tennis, and there’s a selection of bikes and wet suits for guests’ use. In the grounds, a large infinity pool is set in a sizeable sun terrace, and there is an excellent barbecue spot, with prep area, spit roast and shaded seating. High end Canyon road and mountain bikes can be hired and delivered to the villa and boat trips are available locally. CV guests have very much enjoyed this superb property, delicious local food and wine in this quiet and unspoilt corner of Europe. For a further taste of the property, please do also watch the video below.
Fewer of You?
For departures from 6th July - 30th August inclusive, prices are available for up to 12 or up to 14 people as well as for full occupancy of 16. For under occupancies of up to 12 or 14: 6 or 7 bedrooms will be available
Outside these dates, up to 6th July and from 31st August, prices are also available for 8, 12, 14 and full occupancy of 16. For under occupancies of up to 8, 12 or 14: 4, 6 or 7 bedrooms will be available.
Please confirm which bedrooms you would like on confirmation.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
A food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 4 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Demande d'offre pour «Beach Retreat»