This private luxury retreat, with bespoke furnishings inside and out, is only a short drive to excellent restaurants in picturesque Cisternino and Ostuni. One of the most outstanding trulli properties we have seen.
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
- Exquisitely furnished
- Contemporary design
- Entrance hall
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room
- TV area with daybed
- 2 Master double (super king) bedrooms with each with en suite shower rooms and private gardens with private outside showers
- Twin bedroom
- Twin bedroom with mezzanine floor with 2 single beds or a double bed (accessed by steep wooden ladder)
- Utility room
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Children's plates and cutlery
- Built-in barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Satellite TV with English channels
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- Portable fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Cool box
- 18m x 3.8m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- The pool is open from : to - outside these dates, the pool can be opened on request for an extra charge
- The pool is open from mid May until mid October.
- Beach entry: with surrounding beach 'area', the pool area totals 21m x 7.2m
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Underfloor Heating Included
About The Villa from CHF 9'763 per week
Set in private gardens, this magnificent, spacious property is a blend of traditional Puglian architecture complemented by bespoke pieces and modern facilities, much appreciated by those with a passion for architecture and interior design. The villa has a collection of unique piece, including Moroccan lamps, bespoke Balinese teak furniture and work by Italian, English and Indian artists. Olive trees and sun loungers surround the generously sized pool which is designed to resemble the seashore, giving a unique touch to the countryside experience, while two covered terraces furnished for al fresco dining and with soft seating overlook the pool. Adjacent to this area guests will find a built-in barbecue and food preparation area. Inside, an open-plan seating and dining area includes a well-equipped kitchen with a contemporary fireplace in between. Some bedrooms boast access to a private outdoor shower and garden. One of the twin bedroom has an access to two additional two single beds (or double bed) on a mezzanine level. Iconic towns such as Cisternino and Ostuni, with their excellent restaurants, are just a short drive from the charming Trulli Fiori.
This unique and well-thought out property is much appreciated by CV clients for the impressive bespoke furniture and fittings, consistent standard throughout and generous size of the bedrooms and shower rooms, the very private setting, unique pool and the quiet surroundings.
One of the twin bedrooms has a mezzanine with extra sleeping for 2 teenagers/ young adults. This level is accessed by a steep wooden ladder and is not suitable for young children.
This property has very thick walls and is therefore comfortably cool at night even in high temperatures.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival after 16:00. Arrivals after 22:00 hrs are on request. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service day 3 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook delivery service
- Cooking classes
Demande d'offre pour «Trulli Fiori»