With a stunning vista of sea and sky that draws the gaze from the interior and outdoor living space, there is no doubting the focal point of this villa.
- Magnificent sea views
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
- Contemporary design
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom opening to terrace
- Shower room
- Double (king size bed) bedroom with shower room en suite
- A complimentary travel cot
- A complimentary highchair
- Portable barbecue
- Bar area
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Italian Moka
Private Infinity Pool
- 10m x 4m
- 1.40m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bathrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
About The Villa from CHF 3'661 per week
With its westerly setting enjoying the last rays of the setting sun, and its spacious terraces fabulously furnished for outdoor living, this is a stylish and beguiling villa. A fine example of contemporary local design, the stone-built house, with its vaulted ceilings, blends traditional materials with very individual décor. Works of art and throws are in soft tones of blue in keeping with the coastal setting. Bedrooms are stylish in soft white and subtle colours and are comfortable and functional, each with air conditioning, and an en suite or adjacent shower room. The airy vaulted living room catches cooling sea breezes, and opens on to a broad veranda, with al fresco sitting and dining areas, and haunting views across the infinity pool to the blue of the sea. From here a path leads to the well-equipped outside kitchen area and shaded dining area, a fabulous panoramic spot at all times of day. And perched adjacent to the pool is a pajara, a circular stone structure, typical of the area. With barbecue in the gardens and cook service available, this modern villa is as relaxing as it is attractive. Very privately positioned, supermarket shops and restaurants are within very easy reach. Beaches and lively beach clubs area also within a short drive and we recommend Gallipoli, Nardo, Otranto and Lecce for day trips. An super choice for a very comfortable and relaxing holiday in this authentic part of Italy.
There is a late check-in fee of €50.00 for arrivals from 8 pm to 11.30 pm, and €100.00 for arrivals later than 11.30 pm. There is also an early check-out fee of €50.00 for check-out before 7 am and €100.00 before 6 am.
The area on one side of the pool and behind the external dining terrace has a drop of 1.5 metres and has been equipped with some decorative metal protection.
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
Available on request for an additional cost
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Wine delivery
Demande d'offre pour «La Pupazza»